Monday, March 10, 2008

Took me Long Enough

So I haven't touched this thing in almost a month, shame on me. I always end up forgetting about something after I have started. NOT THIS TIME. I swear I will keep this useless little thing running for longer then necessary.

So yeah...no idea what to talk about...

Oh I know something, have you ever found yourself having an "old man moment?" A moment in which you think "things never used to be like that" or "kids never used to be that bad" or maybe even "men weren't always pigs like that" when you were never actually alive to see the used to be. I have these constantly, there is a large amount of my generation that disgust me. Don't get me wrong, there are a large number of people that fill me with hope everyday, but so many of the kids these days are brought up to be scum.
Another thing I find rather sad, my better half gets an endless amount of amusement out of how gentlemen-like I can be at times, she thinks that my sense of chivalry is a novelty. It makes me wonder what girls these days must be dating if one such as myself can really be considered so odd. I just like to be helpful.

Anyway, Figgy's Question of the Day:

"Was today just another Monday?"

1 comment:

Malcolm said...

I have old man moments all the time. Then again, I'm also one of the remaining chivalrous fellows baha. Seeing as I can't say at all what happened last monday, it must have been just another monday.

Have you done any effort to spread your blog? Try putting it on your facebook page, msn personal message, etc =)