Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dummy Sheets

This is something that I do every day and take for granted I guess, I have never seen anyone else do it anyway. It's kind of odd. I guess I should explain.

I have always been a person that presses way too damn hard when I am writing something in school (or anywhere else for that matter) so for most of my school life I have utilized what I call a "Dummy Sheet." A dummy sheet is a piece of looseleaf that I will place behind the one that I am working on so that no marks will be transfered over onto any work or sheets behind it. I re-use these sheets until they are too messed up to continue with it's job.

Like I said, kind of odd.
Anyone else ever do this, or even get what I mean?

Anyway, question of the day:

"Life or living?"

3 comments:

Malcolm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Malcolm said...

both - living life. =)

Matt said...

I do do the same!

Living. Without it, life's not worth it, we might as well be dead.