Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Could We Start Again Please

So this isn't the first time that I have tried to start up a blog, but this time I think that I will actually be able to get somewhere with it. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

My name is Thomas, for anyone who doesn't know, but I have gone by my middle name Sean for all of my life. Either one is fine with me. Just no Tom or Tommy crap, I'll kill you in my sleep (no that wasn't a typo.)
On just about every online game that I play/have played I am referred to as FiggyJuice??? so I figured I would take advantage of that for this little collection of curiosities.
On this blog you will find posts about anything that I think of in the run of a day, stuff that I find funny, sad or even just plain infuriating. I can't garuntee it will be useful or even all that interesting but it will be honest and often very strange.
This whole thing is thanks to my buddy Malcolm and his blog over at http://obfuscatism.blogspot.com/ which happens to be filled with all sorts of nice little brain goodies. Check him out, he's as genius as he is insane.

But I will end off early because it is very late right now and I have a big day tomorrow, leaving you with my very first "Figgy's Question of the Day."

"Is there always action when you have lights and a camera?"

Answers are always interesting, trust me, the others will be better.

No comments: